I mean no offense to anyone. I would also like you to challenge my experiences by helping me find new ones, ones that restore my faith but for now, I need to rant.
- Everybody in this time and age is a connoisseur of sorts. I don’t like this coffe, cannot stand that movie, don’t read such books, not my type of music, not my type of people. Before you even allow yourself to give another thing a chance, the nose is turned up and a no is at the tip of the tongue. How about tone down false egos, get off your high horse and learn to appreciate little things in life. Or just take your negativity elsewhere.
- Nope you are not entitled. Nothing and absolutely nothing entitles you to anything. Not even your voting right if you are going to abuse it. Your parent’s money, your parent’s lack of decent bringing up, your arrogant little self who has never achieved anything in life, is not entitled. To people, places or things. Ask your parents. They have worked very hard to get where they are. They have worked very hard to provide for you. You just didn’t see the sleepless nights, or bank statements. No lunch is free should have been the one lesson they taught you.
- The struggle is real for everyone. If you have had it easy thus far you are going to get it bad later on. At some point you will have to pay your dues. Everyone has to. I wished parents would teach their kids that. Yes we all want to provide the best for our children, we want to do more than our parents did. If you think you turned out alright, then your parents did something right. I bet they didn’t always say yes and you were punished for bad behaviour. It is okay to do the same for the next generation.
- Health is an investment. It takes time, energy, money and shifting of priorities. So the ‘chalta hai’ attitude thrown at someone who has battled weight loss for years, watched her family disappear due to ignorance and arrogance is irritating and unnecessary. I understand that my constant reminder to my friends and family could be irritating. I would hope that you can see, I come from a place of worry, fear and care. Only because I want the best for you, do I take that extra minute to send you articles, information and reminders that I feel would be helpful to you. I am very close to stop caring with your attitude.
- What’s up with the new passive aggressive behaviour on social media. What’s up with I know it all attitude? What’s up with, I am too cool to ask arrogance? What’s up with hoping life will happen to you, when you make no effort of living it to it’s fullest potential?
Phew! Over and out! Have a great weekend you all!