And now I present to you July of this year. 6 months into this year and it is time to take stock of what I have been up to so far. Let’s see how far I have come with the resolutions I made this year.
1. Travel: One overseas travel has been booked for the end of the year. Hurrah on that one. Several small trips have already made and some more are being planned as I type this post.
2. Health: I am 14 pounds lighter, 4 inches smaller, since I started my healthy lifestyle a couple of months ago. and I can proudly say, I can almost swim. I am only a few classes away from putting it altogether. I am so excited about this one.
3. Hmm, things haven’t changed much in this area. I have however adopted a more healthy approach to my dietary habits. This automatically has forced me to make food differently, make different food choices. This one is an ongoing experiment.
4. No new language skills. Yet!
5. I am in the process of applying to a masters program. I have been wanting to do this for a long time. And I am finally going to do it. I think it will be the perfect bridge to my long term goals. It will also provide me with the opportunity to continue to work on some personal goals.
Good things are finally happening!